Monday, August 10th
10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., EST.
Join us for this educational seminar and earn up to 4 CE credits.
Participants can choose to stay for the entire course or jump in for a specific CE portion within the 4-hour time frame. These are FL credits only. The last module will satisfy the state's ethical credit requirement.
Modules will be 50 minutes long with a 10 minute break after each session.
We ask that you kindly make a $25 donation to United Policyholders [UP] upon registering for the seminar. UP is a non-profit 501(c)(3) whose mission is to be a trustworthy and useful information resource for consumers of all types of insurance in all 50 states. Your tax-deductible donation will help UP continue to provide support and helpful information for policyholders nationwide.
In order to qualify for your CE credits, participants must adhere to the following:
- Must have computer camera ON for duration of course
- Must answer question prompts as they appear
The 4 modules include:
- The Three-Year All Claims Notice Requirement
- Hurricane Irma Damage To Roofs
- Appraisal: Practical Aspects About Protecting Hurricane Irma Awards
- Ethical Considerations For Adjusting Hurricane Irma Claims Three Years Post-Storm
Modules will be taught by multiple MLG attorneys including Chip Merlin, Larry Bache, Jonathan Bukowski, Ashley Harris, Iris Kuhn, Beaujeaux de Lapouyade, Deborah Trotter, and Christina Phillips.
Use the form to the right to register for this event. Please contact us with any other questions or comments. Looking forward to having you!